Nitrogen & Oxygen GeneratorsThe Nitrogen & Oxygen Generation process is an extremely clean operation and the only 'raw material' is Air. On-site generators allow for an uninterrupted supply of gas with a high purity output. This means that you can produce gas where and when you need it, and in the exact quantity and quality you need.
National Gas Company offers nitrogen or oxygen generation, designed according to customer’s specifications and suitable even for higher capacity as well as extreme ambient conditions. The superior technology of our gas generators represents environment friendly, less maintenance, economic, flexible and reliable.
Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA)
Production of Nitrogen or Oxygen from Compressed Air.
Applied for On‐Site Production of Nitrogen & Oxygen.
High Efficiency at High Product Purities.
Production of Nitrogen from Compressed Air
Applied for On‐Site Production of Nitrogen
High Efficiency at Lower Product Purities
1. Safety: Low Operating Pressures, no Hazardous Storage.
2. Economy: No Distribution, Handling Cost & Low Operating Costs.
3. Premium Quality & High System Reliability: First Class Materials & Components.
4. Convenience: Automatic and Unattended Operation.
5. Guaranteed Nitrogen Quality: No Risk for Insufficient Nitrogen Purity
6. Compact: Easy to Transport and to Install.
7. Unique Flexibility: Unmatched System Lay-Out Flexibility.
8. Modularity: System upgrade in the future by just adding banks on the existing one.
NATIONAL GAS ADVANTAGE
◎ Largest fleet of LPG tankers and bobtails in the Sultanate of Oman - 22 LPG tankers and 10 LPG bobtails
◎ ISO Certifications: 9001 – 2015, 14001 – 2015, 18000 - 2007
◎ First ever SNG system commissioning in GCC
National Gas has the largest fleet of Bulk tankers and bobtails, apart from strategically located Bulk storage spread over the Sultanate for reliable supply to industries that rely on uninterrupted energy availability for their manufacturing activities.
National Gas follows strong internal procedures and systems that not only assure that consistently high quality of LP Gas is supplied to its customers, but also that the scheduling process assures that clients never run out of gas.
Also National Gas has the technical expertise to advice customers on operational and safety issues to ensure that their Bulk installations are maintained at the highest international standards of efficiency and safety that is so critical for a fuel such as LP Gas.